expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 12, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky Party!!

Happy Friday!  I am linking up for the first time with the wonderful Christina at 
Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for her "Fabulous Feedback" linky party!  
 I have enjoyed reading these link up posts on other blogs and thought it would be nice to look back over my feedback and thank a couple buyers for their kind and thoughtful words.  
I know that I read each and every comment and it makes me feel so appreciated when I get feedback!! 
Although, I do need to get better about replying to my feedback.  
This is one of many things on my to-do list to catch up on this summer!

If you see your comment posted, you win an item for free from my TPT store!  
Just email me your choice at lillycharlie2915@gmail.com! 
Here are two items with some fabulous feedback highlighted!  Is it yours?
You can find this Editable Class ABC book here!
I recently updated this pack to include two sample covers where you can edit the text that says, "Western New York".  The rest of the graphics are secure as the background of the slide.

The set of six DBQ's can be found here.  Each DBQ is also sold separately in my store too!

The great backgrounds of the displays above are freebies by Cutesy Clickables and can be found here and here. The graphics for the comment boxes are by Ideas by Jivey!

We are off to go camping for the night!  Campfire...here I come! :)


1 comment:

  1. Your DBQ's look like an AWESOME nonfiction resource. Do you use them in 4th, too?? I noticed on TPT that they're for 6th/9th.

    I am your newest follower :) Come stop by if you get a chance!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete