expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday Wearing, Buying, and Blow Out!!

I am finally taking the opportunity to link up this summer with some fun linky parties. It is hard to believe that it is August 13th and I only have a couple weeks left to enjoy. Yikes!

First up is What I'm Wearing Wednesday linky party with my BBB Jivey at Ideas by Jivey
I love checking out everyone's wardrobe!
I have had several Stitch Fixes now and here are a few keepers.
 This is a chevron dress that I LOVE! Here are pictures with heels and the middle picture has black flip flops with some bling. I couldn't wear heels all day to teach so sometimes I start the day with heels and change into flip flops later. This dress was in two Stitch Fixes ago and my stylist sent the blue cardigan with the Stitch Fix I just got yesterday! I often get chilly with the air conditioning at school, so this is perfect!
 All three of these pieces are from my Stitch Fix that arrived yesterday. I forgot to take a picture with the scarf, but it will look great I think! I am loving my skinny jeans!!
These skinny jeans from the picture above are "Level 99" Mid Rise Lily Skinny Straight.

The tank in the picture above is by "Eclair". I think I would wear a blue tank under this if I wore it to work because I don't like that much of my back showing. The skinny jeans are navy blue.

If you have never tried Stitch Fix, give it a try! I kept all FIVE items on my last fix and you get $20 off if you keep one item and 20% off your entire order if you keep all five items. If you use my referral code and I would be SO grateful because I will get $25 off a future order. :)

Next, I am linking up with the Why'd I Buy It? monthly linky party with another BBB at Elementary AMC!
I always buy the $.50 Crayola crayon packs of 24 when they are this price at WalMart. 
What a steal!
I found these "Great Math Skills" punch cards in packs of 24 at the Dollar Tree. I'm not sure how I can use them, but it will be a way to motivate students for sure. My dear friend Joanne at Head Over Heels for Teaching is always sharing her Dollar Tree finds and I'm amazed at what she can find to use for motivation! Check out her linky party Spark Student Motivation Saturday for loads of ideas! Check out her recent post, "Five Things for Only $1 to Motivate Your Students!"

I forgot to take pictures of some other purchases but did find this picture of the mess in my classroom. Some recent purchases are laying on top of everything. I can't get in my room right now because they are waxing and everything not on the counter is in the hallway.

I am so excited to announce that Educents.com is bringing back their HUGE back-to-school blowout sale and I am going to be featured in one of the curriculum bundles! From August 13 - 15, they are bringing back all of their favorite and most popular bundles for INSTANT download at up to 77% OFF! There is something for everyone and it is their BIGGEST sale of the year!
Take a peak into what is on sale! Tell your friends, because there is something for everyone who teaches children in PreK-8th grade!

Preschool - Kinder Full-Year Curriculum Bundle - 72% OFF

Preschool

Kindergarten Full-Year Curriculum Bundle - 75% OFF

Kindergarten

K-2 The Write Stuff ELA Bundle - 68% OFF

GradesK-2(writestuff)

First Grade Literacy Bundle - 74% OFF

1stGrade

School Year Curriculum Bundle (Grades 2-3) - 74% OFF

Grades2-3

Poetry Curriculum & Activities Bundle (Grades 2-6) - 75% OFF

Peotry

Tricky Math Curriculum Bundle (Grades 3-5) - 69% OFF

Grades3-5(trickymath)

Complete Full-Year Curriculum Bundle (Grades 6-8) - 77% OFF6-8

Management, Decor & Organization Bundle - 76% OFF

Management(allgrades)

Don't Miss It!

Tried It Tuesday is up for the month of August. 
Starting in September, there will be weekly link ups again.
Check out the link ups and get a new idea or two! :)

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great outfits!! I always forget about those sliding pencil cases!! Love the punch cards - can't believe I did not see them I was just as Dollar Tree. I am shocked by how fast this month is going - September 2nd is coming to fast. Thanks for linking up Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your new pieces from Stitch Fix! They're all SO flattering and they're great for school too!
    One Lucky Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love that chevron dress! It looks great with the cardigan too. Too bad StitchFix doesn't go to Canada!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm jealous of your fix!! I love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete