expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tried It Tuesday (Amazon Prime!)

Did you hear that?!
It's the world's tiniest violin playing a sad tune for everyone that is finally starting back to school now that Labor Day has come and gone! Ah well...by Friday it will seem like we all never left. I'm looking forward to a routine as cliche as that sounds. But really, I'm more productive when I have that structure.

It's Time for Tried It Tuesday! 
What have you tried at school or home?
If you've never linked up with Tried It Tuesday, just link up any idea school or home related and what worked or didn't work. Simple! 
My Tried It:
Amazon Prime Membership
I haven't started back at school yet, so I don't have any action shots but I thought I would share my thoughts on my Amazon Prime Membership that I have carried for about two years now. I live in a small town and the nearest WalMart is about 30 miles away. Even in that town, there still aren't many choices for shopping. Therefore, I have to rely on online shopping quite a bit. My favorite place to shop is Amazon!!
I think Amazon has just about ANYTHING I might need!

If you don't know what Amazon Prime is, here is a brief description:
Receive all the benefits of Amazon Prime including FREE Two-Day Shipping for eligible purchases, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Instant Video, and the ability to borrow books from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library for $99 a year.
 Here are the main benefits of Amazon Prime:
My favorite benefit is the FREE Two-Day shipping! Most items I buy have this option and who doesn't love FREE Two-Day shipping!?! This benefit easily makes the membership ship fee each year worth it. I save much more than $99 in a year. Today I just ordered some pet stain removal for my area rugs (darn little Porter!) and I just click FREE Two-Day shipping! Love!!
I just recently started using the Prime Movie benefits too and this is awesome!
Here is a screenshot of "popular" Amazon Prime movies:
 If I click on a Prime movie, I see this and can click "watch now" for free. If you have internet on your TV, you can watch it on your TV too.
My kids both have Kindle fires and they watch cartoons all the time on Amazon Prime. They also like to listen to music for free on Amazon Prime. Here is a screenshot of the music page:
I haven't borrowed a book for my Kindle yet but that is also a benefit!
There are also Amazon Prime Mom Memberships with these additional benefits:
Just look at the diaper discounts:
I know there is a free trial period. Sign up using my referral link and I will get credit! :)

Disclaimer: Amazon did not contact me to write this blog post. I am not being compensated for writing this post. I just really love my membership and wanted to share with you what I love! If you order on Amazon as much as I do, it might be worth it to become a member. :)

7 comments:

  1. Amazon Prime is the best - but it makes shopping so easy - it can be dangerous! I find I buy just about every book I see commented about on all the blogs I read! Enjoy!!
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE Amazon Prime!!! We hardly watch regular TV anymore between that and Netflix. The 2-day free shipping is also great.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Amazon Prime. The 2 day shipping is amazing! I also live in a smaller town and usually it takes awhile to get things. Not with Amazon!!!!
    Cheers,
    Terri
    Terri's Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't live without Amazon Prime! It's so worth the extra money {especially because I love Amazon!}. I like that shipping is free because many times I just like to log on and order one book as I hear about it and then have it magically show up on my doorstep. I've also really been enjoying the Prime Instant videos -- not as good as Netflix but with many shows being free, it's definitely worth it. I got my Downton Abbey fix this summer using my Prime Membership!

    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. When do you start back, Holly? Today was our first day in Ontario. Thanks for the tip about Amazon Prime!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Amazon Prime!!! Thank you for hosting this linky each week! We look forward to linking up again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love Amazon Prime! I'm so glad I made the plunge this last year. I'm trying out something I bought on Amazon this past week. IF it turns out...I'm going to blog about it. Shocking...I know! Missed you! xo
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete