expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top 10 Insta Pics of 2014!!

I finally got on the ball this past summer and signed up for Instagram! Like most things, I have a difficult time keeping up but I have really enjoyed using Instagram. It's fast and easy!
Linking up with Teachery Tidbits for this fun linky!
My username is @4thgradeflipper if you would like to follow me!


Those are two of my BBB's above with me in Vegas! Joanne from Head Over Heels for Teaching and Michele from Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans!

Loving my Stitch Fixes! Click here to get started and use my referral code! :) 
My 4th grade teaching partner, Emily (from Style Closet to Classroom) and I on Christmas pajama day!

2 comments:

  1. Pajama day was my fave! So jealous of those ipads...thanks for linking up!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Instagram Top Ten #7!!! I loved going to Shania with you and Joanne... such a fun night in Vegas!
    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete